About this Service
I'd like to briefly introduce myself first so that you have a clear idea of whether I am capable to mentor your application or not.
Having done O/A Levels with straight A Grades in both I chose my career in the architecture industry. Received a few awards and one national architectural award under the umbrella of emerging young architects. Two years of extensive work experience and a whole two years of extensive applications experience. I have the personal experience of applying to the following countries:
- TAMU acceptance no funding
- Georgia Tech acceptance no funding
- State university of new york at buffalo (Deans Scholarship)
- Politecnico di Milani (DSU Scholarship)
- University of Waterloo (No funding)
- Reserve candidate in the Commonwealth Scholarship, unsuccessful later but I'm in depth familiar with the whole process
- University of Nottingham, UK, Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Came to UK, as the program was amazing secondly I had extended delays in U.S and Italian Visas, therefore I shall be guiding what to do and what not to do.
It'll be better if people with backgrounds of Architecture, Architectural engineering, construction management contact me. Although any student is welcome.
No Reviews yet